This dual Diploma of Leadership and Management (BSB50420) and Diploma of Competitive Systems and Practices (MSS50316) provides staff with a realistic, robust and powerful course, to enable them to meet the demands of today’s Healthcare environment. This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply knowledge, practical skills and experience in
leadership and management across a range of healthcare settings, including Aged Care, Disabilities and Community.
This course will provide the skills and knowledge required by a manager or supervisor to determine strategy for implementing change management and problem solving skills together with skills needed to improve efficiency in an organisation.
Individuals at this level display initiative and judgement in planning, organising, implementing and monitoring their own workload and the workload of others. They use communication skills to support individuals and teams to meet organisational requirements.
You will learn
- Effective Leadership and Management skills
- Plan, design, apply and evaluate solutions
- Manage unpredictable problems, strategically
- Improved communication skills to effectively
manage teams and senior leaders
- How to implement improvement systems in an
- Change management tools
- How to undertake project work
- Improve workplace efficiency and processes
- Recognition: Australian nationally accredited training
- Course Duration: 12 months (minimum of one day of training per month)
- Study mode: Work Place Based Delivery
- Assessment: Assignments, projects and observation (up to 4 hours per month)
- Payment Options: Skills First funding available for eligible students (criteria apply, please contact us for more details) or $13,940 for non- funded students
This course gives opportunity for students to obtain Continuing Professional Development CPD points throughout the program.