Nicole Evans is a highly qualified Healthcare professional with considerable expertise in the management and leadership of all clinical and non-clinical services within the Public and Private health sectors, including large tertiary hospitals and small niche hospitals and facilities, in both Australia and the UK.
She is highly valued and recognised for leading staff through change and managing issues through coaching and education to ensure mindfulness of ‘the bigger picture’ so that the organisation’s business objectives and policies are not only adhered to but desired outcomes met.
Nicole is specialised in Quality, Improvement, Innovation and Change disciplines, delivering to compliance specs, legislation, audits and improved business performance.
She adopts a collaborative and congenial style of management, with an eye for detail and the necessary discipline required for a healthcare environment.
- Bachelor of Nursing Degree
- Bachelor of Science Degree (Hons) in Information Systems and Management
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
- HLT52012 Diploma of practice management
- MSS50312 Diploma of Competitive systems and practices
- Registered with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- Member of MENSA.