Educator & Consultant
Jean is a Registered Nurse and has extensive experience in Acute, Sub acute and Aged Care nursing, in both the public and private sectors. She has also worked at Monash and Deakin University teaching General and Aged Care modules to undergraduate students. During her time at Deakin University she was privileged to be part of the Research and Development team on the “Tri-focal Model of Care”.
She has successfully managed her own consulting and training business for many years, working in a variety of contexts. This background has provided her, with a foundation and experience in practice improvement and innovation using LEAN methodology. Her motivation and focus is to providing quality care by promoting empowerment and involvement of all staff within the health care sector.
- Registered with AHPRA as a registered Nurse
- Master of Educational Studies – Honours
- Diploma of Frontline Management
- Certificate IV in Assessment and Workplace Training
- Lead Auditors Training Course-ISO90001
- Bachelor of Education Studies – Honours
- ACHS/EquIP Internal Assessors Courses
To contact Jean, email her at firstname.lastname@example.org